Antonia’s professional focus is corporate, partnership, and multistate taxation in the high-tech, biotech, start-up and real estate industries. She is also experienced in tax provisions, planning and projections. Antonia is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Chinese. With more than 15 years of public accounting experience, Angonia understands the key tax concerns that businesses face. She has worked with multiple mid to large tax firms and corporations in Southern California where she focused on tax compliance, planning and consulting for high net worth individuals as well as partnerships. Antonia offers a variety of services to her clients, including tax compliance, planning, and consulting to high net worth individuals, partnerships, S corporations, and C corporations. She also reviews complex corporate and partnership tax returns related to real estate activities, as well as corporate and trust tax returns.
- San Francisco State University, B.S., Accounting and Finance
- San Jose State University, M.S., Taxations
Licensing & Certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant (California)
Memberships / Affiliations:
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)