Antonia Kwan has more than two decades of experience in the tax and accounting fields. Her expertise is corporate, partnership, and multistate taxation in the high-tech, biotech, start-up and real estate industries. She is also experienced in tax provisions, planning and projections.
Antonia began her career while still in college, where she worked at an accounting firm part time while completing her undergraduate degree. Since then, she has worked with multiple mid-sized CPA firms and a corporation in San Francisco Bay Area.
Today, Antonia offers a variety of services to her clients, including tax compliance, planning, and consulting. She works with high-net-worth individuals, partnerships, S corporations, C corporations, and trusts. Antonia is also experienced in complex corporate and partnership tax returns related to real estate activities. Her goal is to help clients maximize their wealth by applying tax rules that help them save money and make investments wisely.
In her private life, Antonia focuses on activities that boost her physical and mental health. She enjoys listening to music, and meditating, and actively practicing in Dayan Qigong. She finds that mediation and Dayan Quigong help her refresh her mind and have more energy daily.
- San Francisco State University, B.S. in Accounting and Finance
- San Jose State University, M.S. in Taxation
Licensing & Certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant (California)
Memberships / Affiliations:
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Speaker at the California Lawyers Association’s 37th Annual meeting of the Real Property Law Section